Project: Lune Aqueduct Restoration Project learning resources
Organisation: The Canal and River Trust
Role: Writer and designer
- Write, devise and design downloadable education resources for pupils in Key Stage 2 provided as PDF.
- Source handling items in a story sack to be used along the towpath and a boating families curiosity box for use in the classroom.
- Devise lesson plans to accompany the resources with curriculum links.
- Write ‘leader notes’ to support volunteers deliver on-site, and to accompany the formal learning activity trail and linked to the handling objects.
- The resources should include a fact file for a journey along the towpath from Lancaster to Lune Aqueduct,Devise a family/group trail with fun activities and leaders notes.