Project: Surrey in the Great War: A County Remembers
Organisation: Surrey Heritage and Surrey County Council
Role: Education consultant
- Research, develop, design and evaluate high quality onine learning resources for pupls in Key Stages 2 and 4.
- Link the resources to the National Curriculum and relevant GCSE exam boards.
- Research the Surrey Heritage Centre archives and utilise relevant source material.
- Ensure the learning resource activities will enable pupils to engage with the First World War and its impact through local stories, and understand Surrey’s role in the conflict.
- Coordinate resource evaluation and testing.