Project: The Pugin and St Augustine Education, Research and Visitor Centre Project
Organisation: St Augustine’s and Pugin Centre
Role: Education consultant
- Research, create and design self-led and volunteer facilitated learning packages for visiting schools and linked to the National Curriculum.
- Develop several themed and accessible handling object boxes with interpretation, lesson plans and immersive activities for schools.
- Devise fun family trails with ‘Explorer Bags’, maps and activities.
- Link acitvities and handling objects to on-site interpretation, collections and exhibitions.
- Support and train Pugin Centre volunteer’s to deliver the learning programmes and manage bookings.
- The resources are hosted online – augustine-pugin.org.uk/schools
In addition to the education package development we also created a digitised trail of St Augustine’s Way – wayofstaugustine.placesandtrails.com
Read more about our Education and Learning offer.